Eyes mask for sleeping – Soft Lightweight Eye Masks or Blindfold to Block Out Light for a Full Night’s Sleep – 4 Piece Bulk Pack for Men, Women and Kids
- KEEP LIGHT OUT – Studies have shown that sleeping in pure darkness helps promote deeper sleep. When your brain senses pure darkness, it causes the production of melatonin which is the chemical that controls sleep. Even your alarm clock or other small electronics give off light that can disturb your sleeping patterns. Our sleep mask will block out all light, helping you achieve a restful deep sleep.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & SOFT – These satin eye masks are super lightweight while being thick and soft. Unlike silk, satin will not irritate your eyelashes or your skin. When trying to fall asleep, the last thing you want is to feel uncomfortable. The point of using a mask in the first place is to help you fall and stay asleep. Once you try these satin masks you will feel the difference.
- CONTOURS YOUR FACE – The dreamy satin sleep masks will mold to your face for a comfortable sleeping experience. The elastic strap makes for an easy hold on your face without squishing the mask to your eyes. The elastic band also prevents hair from getting tangled like Velcro straps tend to do. If you have sleep apnea these masks also work for people that use a cpap machine.
- TRAVEL PACK – This 4 piece bulk pack comes with black, blue, pink and white colored masks. Having 4 makes traveling easy. Bring one with you on your next flight, road trip, vacation, or anywhere else you need a restful night of sleep. Having 4 masks is also great for families. Give them to your spouse and your children so that everyone can enjoy a great night of sleep.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We are so sure that you will love our product that it comes with a 30 day Risk-Free 100% money-back-guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with our product, let us know and receive a full refund.
The Benefits of a Sleep Mask
The National Sleep Foundation says that a dark bedroom contributes to better sleep and recommends light-blocking curtains or a sleep mask to achieve this. Light can disturb your sleep patterns. Even the small amount of light given off by the electronics in your room can interrupt your sleep without you knowing. Your bedroom needs to be pitch black to achieve optimal rest. The best way to do this is with a sleeping mask that blocks out all light.
Using a sleeping mask helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and increases the amount of REM sleep you can achieve. Research has shown that people who wear masks have higher levels of circulating melatonin in their blood and therefore they woke up less frequently than those who did not wear one.
Why Satin Over Silk
Satin sleep masks are mostly mixed with cotton or silk material, and sometimes foam material is added as well. They feel great on the skin and are comfortable. The smooth material won’t pull or damage to your hair.
Silk is known as being luxurious and soft. The main drawback to having a silk sleep mask is that silk gets dirty easily and, although you can wash it, it becomes weaker after every wash. Satin is washable.
★★You should wash your mask by hand with cool water and then leave flat to dry.★★
List Price: $ 9.95
Price: $ 9.95