Pivit CPAP Hose Tubing, 6 ft 22mm Cuffs | Compatible with Nearly All Cpap, Bipap and Bilevel Systems | Low Memory No Kinks | Excellent Flexibility for Unrestricted Flow | TPR Cuffs Reduce Tearing
- ✅ UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with nearly all CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel systems from the vast majority of options available on the market. Our, 6ft CPAP tubing works with any of your favorite CPAP machines and masks thanks to the industry standard 22mm end cuffs.
- ✅ FLEXIBLE FOR A WHISPER QUIET CONNECTION – Features a smooth interior and a corrugated exterior for excellent flexibility and an unrestricted interior flow. The flexibility of the product allows for a wide range of motion without leakage to ensure a good night’s rest while undergoing sleep therapy. The smooth inner core and grooved outer surface combine to create a durable, flexible tube that provides a whisper quiet connection between your mask and your machine.
- ✅ TPR CUFFS TO REDUCE TEARING – The molded end cuffs fit snugly to your mask and machine, eliminating pressure leaks to ensure effective therapy while our long lasting medical grade rubber endcaps provide a secure seal.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE WITH LOW MEMORY TO AVOID KINKS – Our CPAP hose tubing is made of high-quality materials for increased product longevity to ensure greater flexibility and provide freedom of movement without any noticeable loss of air pressure.
- ✅ CPAP TUBE FROM PIVIT PROVIDES A SOLUTION TO YOUR OLD, WORN OUT CPAP TUBING – This universal, durable, 6ft CPAP tubing from Pivit provides a solution to your old, worn out CPAP tubing.
Pivit’s Lightweight, Durable Cpap Tubing Is Extremely Versatile For All Cpap Systems And Many Similar Product Usages
Pivit’s 6′ universal CPAP tubing works great with virtually all CPAP, BiLevel, and BiPAP systems by employing the standard 22mm size on our thermoplastic rubber endcaps. The TPR rubber endcaps are made for enhanced product lifespan and the tubing is flexible with low-memory construction to allow the user a wider range of motion without restricting airflow. The endcaps will fit your CPAP mask and machine perfectly, eliminating the possibility of leakage for your safety and comfortability.
Perfectly Constructed To Ensure That The User Can Maintain A Comfortable Slumber While On A Sleeping Assistance Machine
The interior of the tubing is perfectly smooth to provide unconstrained airflow and the exterior features deep grooves for enhanced flexibility and durability while sleeping. The tubing allows for the user to sleep sound with a quiet connection from mask to machine which cancels out most of the noise typically associated with similar sleeping devices.
Why Do You Need To Use A Cpap Machine Anyway?
CPAP machines are used to treat and reverse many symptoms commonly associated with obstructive sleep apnea. If going unchecked, sleep apnea can cause a variety of heart problems and various other livelihood issues such as:
- Congestive heart failure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic daytime drowsiness
- Motor vehicle accidents
What Are Some Other Benefits Of Cpap Treatment For Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- Reduction of medical expenses
- Emotional stability
- Reduced or eliminated snoring
- Ability to concentrate and focus
- Daytime alertness
List Price: $ 6.61
Price: $ 6.61